Saturday, April 3, 2010

June Calendar Page

Friday, May 14, 2010 - FULL
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Cost: $20.00

For the June Calendar Page, I did have Father's Day in mind, but I also think it would be a great page for just about anything....children playing in the sprinkler, last day of school photos, camping, fishing or just a hodge podge of your favourite photos.

The paper that we will be using for this page is BoBunny's Two-Sided Paradise Sunset, Surf & Pier. We will also be using BoBunny's Paradise Buttons & Bling, Queen & Company photo anchors, Doodlebug brads & a generic embroidery floss from my stash...which is probably from WAL-MART or Fabricland. I used the Accent Essential Cricut Cartridge to cut the large circles on the page.

Photos Sizes: one vertical 2.75 x 3.75 photo, one vertical 4 x 6 photo, one horizonatl 3.5 x 5 photo & one horizontal 2 x 3 photo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving it - the colors and design rock!
    Happy Easter!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete